Here you will find details of Parish, District and County Councillors plus our local Member of Parliament.

Parish Council elections will be happening in May – if you are interested in standing please look at the video here for more information and contact our Executive Officer Lisa Winterbourn:

email,  at the office at the Trinity Centre Wednesday and Friday 10.30-3.30 or by phone 07930837770.