The public have a general right of access to many types of recorded information held by public authorities. Any person who makes a request to a public authority for information must be informed whether the public authority holds that information and, subject to exemptions, will be supplied with that information.
This page offers downloads of:
- PC Meetings – Agendas, Minutes, Annual Assembly & Annual Report
A record of the monthly PC meetings.
- PC Newsletters
Produced quarterly with events, stories, contacts etc. in and around the parish.
- Neighbourhood Plan
Formally approved to encompass our parish and Cofton Hackett – residents are welcome to join.
- CALENDAR OF MEETINGS 2021 to 2022
- CALENDAR OF MEETINGS 2021 to 2022 version 3 Covid update
- Calendar of Meetings May 2022 to December 2022
- Insurance Policy Schedule 2022 to 2023
- Employers_Liability_Certificate 2022 to 2023
- Neighbourhood Plan Area Map
The approved map showing boundary
- Public Rights of Way Map
Public Rights of Way (footpaths) throughout our parish and beyond with current information on Public Path, Modifications, Gating and Traffic Regulation Orders plus reported problems
- Pinfield Wood Tree Walk Map/leaflet
- Linthurst Newtown Tree Map/Leaflet
- Obelisk Wood Tree Map/ Leaflet
Useful documents for Councillors:
- Declaration of Acceptance of Office
- DO I HAVE AN INTEREST
- Planning material and non material considerations
- Bromsgrove Parish Councils’ Register of Members’ Interests Form
- TPO Order 73 Linthurst Newtown
- Lickey & Blackwell Parish Plan
Written by local people to form the parish’s business plan for the next 20 years on topics ranging from road safety to leisure amenities, from education to local democracy and from health access to housing requirements.
- Lickey & Blackwell Village Design Statement
Community document shaping future developments describing valued qualities and characteristics in and around our parish. Also to influence planners and developers. Accepted as a Supplementary Planning Guidance Document (SPG9) by Bromsgrove District Council
To view a downloaded PDF file you may need
to install Adobe Reader – click here