The public have a general right of access to many types of recorded information held by public authorities. Any person who makes a request to a public authority for information must be informed whether the public authority holds that information and, subject to exemptions, will be supplied with that information.
This page offers downloads of:
- PC Meetings – Agendas, Minutes, Annual Assembly & Annual Report
A record of the monthly PC meetings.
- Minutes of meetings of the Planning Committee
Details of applications and recommended decisions.
- PC Newsletters
Produced quarterly with events, stories, contacts etc. in and around the parish.
- Neighbourhood Plan
Formally approved to encompass our parish and Cofton Hackett – residents are welcome to join.
- Complaints Procedure
In the event of a complaint, this guide offers advise and assistance.
- Publication Scheme March 2019
Information available from Lickey and Blackwell Parish Council under the model publication scheme.
- CALENDAR OF MEETINGS 2021 to 2022
- Financial Regulations
Adopted July 2014
- Code of Conduct
Obligations applying to all Councillors.
- Standing Orders 2018
Adopted by the Parish Council May 2018
- Powers and Duties
The powers and duties given to Parish Councils
- Training Policy 2018
- Grant Awarding Policy 2018
- Envrionment Policy 2020
- GDPR policies: Data Breach Procedure Privacy Notice Document Retention and Disposal Policy(1)
- Neighbourhood Plan Area Map
The approved map showing boundary
- Public Rights of Way Map
Public Rights of Way (footpaths) throughout our parish and beyond with current information on Public Path, Modifications, Gating and Traffic Regulation Orders plus reported problems
- Pinfield Wood Tree Walk Map/leaflet
- Linthurst Newtown Tree Map/Leaflet
- Obelisk Wood Tree Map/ Leaflet
Useful documents for Councillors:
- Good Councillors guide 2016
- Declaration of Acceptance of Office
- DO I HAVE AN INTEREST
- Councillor Induction Guide 2019
- Planning material and non material considerations
- Bromsgrove Parish Councils’ Register of Members’ Interests Form
- Lickey & Blackwell Parish Plan
Written by local people to form the parish’s business plan for the next 20 years on topics ranging from road safety to leisure amenities, from education to local democracy and from health access to housing requirements.
- Lickey & Blackwell Village Design Statement
Community document shaping future developments describing valued qualities and characteristics in and around our parish. Also to influence planners and developers. Accepted as a Supplementary Planning Guidance Document (SPG9) by Bromsgrove District Council
To view a downloaded PDF file you may need
to install Adobe Reader – click here